top of page
  • Writer's pictureExhibit Associates


Exhibit Associates is a trade show house. We design, build and manage tradeshow booths for our clients. (We do corporate displays and museum exhibits as well.) It's not just what we do, it's how we do it as well. And that is our difference - it's about you, the client in this Client Journey we take together:

It is tradeshow booths that are our foundation. From 10x10 inlines, to 100x60 monster islands. Tradeshow booths are tough. They need to be shippable, they need to be set-up in no time and they need to be durable.

The main thing is they need to have your messaging. Your Branding. If they are made great, but don't work for your branding - it is a waste of money and time. The systems we sell work excellent 95% of the time. The other 5% we can build a custom element to enhance your branding, your messaging. We have to many solutions to mention, that is why we ask a lot of questions. It is part of the journey at Exhibit Associates.

It's your journey: The Client Journey. And that is the difference. It's not about us. It's not about our messaging or branding. You. Our focus is one of our many differences.

Find out what it is like to work with us. Contact us today. Find out the differences.

20 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


Post: Blog2_Post
bottom of page